[oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Apache?

To: Oletrucks Digest <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Apache?
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 13:40:05 -0700
Well Smokey, I just checked my memory.  Looks like I should have checked
it at the door:  my advertising brochure for 1958 shows all the light
duty series, 31, 32, 36, and 38 with the word "Apache" on their fender
emblems.  I wish I could remember where I got the half ton idea.  At
work they have a '59 big truck, I think it's a 6000 series, and it says
"VIKING" where mine says "APACHE."

Your emblems should be the "jet" kind, with "31 CHEVROLET" inside the
jet and the word "APACHE" right behind the tail fin of the jet.

Sorry for the mix up; serves me right for being too lazy to check the
first time!

Ed Miller
'58 Apache 31 Short Fleetside