[oletrucks] Catholicity

To: "Old Trucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Catholicity
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 01:10:33 -0700
I used to think Chrysler products were laughably bad, back in the 1970s.
Well, it was a dark time for the American car business, and things in
general.

Oddly, enough, though, when I went to buy a new pickup a couple of years
ago, the one that reminded me most of my 54 was the Dodge.  I must say that
it has more than repaid my willingness to be broadminded.  It is a great
truck.  Don't know about the old ones, but I'm happy to report that the new
ones are just fine.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)
55 1st 3100 (mostly rust)
Los Angeles, CA

>I'd rather have the clap that a Dodge. At least you can get rid of the
clap!

>Don Slaney wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't buy a Ford for all the treaty money in the world, or a
Chrysler