Re: [oletrucks] off topic - looking for 57 belair lists

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] off topic - looking for 57 belair lists
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:32:56 -0500
On 2 Jul 2000, at 11:32, Roland Thurman wrote:

Haha - I can assure you that I would rather scope the beautiful
American girl over a Ferrari - I don't know about a 57 BelAir though -
 those have been my obsession since I was about 5 years old and
they were a dime a dozen in every used car lot.  Besides, I have a
beautiful young Texas honey sitting right here!!

 I am really stricken with the classics disease though - I should not
be looking fort another vehicle - my driveways full, my garage is full,
my mothers garage is full, I have classics at friends, in storage,
half paid for, unpaid for - but, this is the last one - a 57 BelAir (ok,
one more - a 32 deuce! ;)~  But that's it!!!