Re: [oletrucks] Thanks! and also rust conversion...again :)

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Thanks! and also rust conversion...again :)
From: Gordon Groves <ggroves100@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 06:41:38 -0700
I had a thought on this yesterday as I was inspecting my frame , I have
a frame in my yard that I de greased and painted with "Coroless" rust
converter paint and then top coated with "Eastwood" chassis black and
despite being in the harsh AZ sunlight for months still looks great .
It's gone from a semi gloss to a flat black and the only problem has
been that where ever a hair from the brush lodged in the coroless (I
brushed it on with cheap brushes) it has worked its way out and left a
little line in the chassis black that you can see the coroless through.

The under coat still looks solid and I bet it would be a breeze to touch
up.

Gordon Groves
'51 Chevy 1/2 ton
'54 IHC Travelall