[oletrucks] Brake Lines - 2

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake Lines - 2
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 19:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
I hate it when I do that!  I really do have a question
now that I am through a few layers of gunk. The brake
lines on my '47 are copper, was this an act of
desperation on the previous owners part or did they
come stock that way?  From the obvious lack of other
maintenance, I doubt the old guy replaced these lines.
I plan on fabricting new ones from steel.

Barry

http://invites.yahoo.com/