[oletrucks] Windshield Truck Squirters! Trick!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Windshield Truck Squirters! Trick!
From: "Shawn TruxRMe" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 00:24:49 CDT
Hello,

Found a good way to add a windshield washer squirters to our old trucks!!
Today while at a salvage yard I came across a (70's F?*rd truck) and the
squiters stems that are mounted by phillips head screws on top portion of
firewall work perfect with the trucks that do not have a way to put moisture
on winshield to clear grime and mudd. Is this a new find or is there someone
that can top this cheap add-on convience to make the ride more enjoyable? As
you all know, a tiny drilled hole will be needed and a rubber O-ring or
silicone will be added to seal the fit around the opening.....

Feed back is most welcome!!!

       __
  _____|L\___
Shawn & Debbie
Kansas City, MO
51' GMC 5 window 1/2 w/ 77' Chevy 4x4 chassis
http://www.truckworld.com/Golden-Oldies/Parts-Guide/1gof1a.html
http://chevytrucks.org/index1.html
http://classictruckshop.com
http://www.cz-usa.com