[oletrucks] RE: Fenders, Grill, Front Doors for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Fenders, Grill, Front Doors for sale
From: F00069@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:06:26 EDT
I still have the following for Sale, Front Doors, Fenders and Grill for 54-55
1st series (I believe) in good shape (solid) - Best Offer.  I have a 50 3105
and they do not match..... I'm loosing my storage place on July 14th (sold
father in laws house) if they don't go they will go to the scrap yard.

Ping me off line and I'll send you pictures....

Location is Waterford, Michigan (35 Miles North of Detroit) - 5 Miles West of
Pontiac.

Frank
50 "3105"