[oletrucks] Has anyone seen this truck in Washington state? /Looking for

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Has anyone seen this truck in Washington state? /Looking for a Task Force truck
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 01:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there,

Yep, it's me again.

For a number of reasons, I'm seriously thinking of
selling my old Dodge WC.  The ad goes up in a day or
two.

Of course, the best thing to do is to get a Chevy,
right?

I'm interested in the Task Force trucks, 1 ton or
greater.  I would like to have a car hauler or a NAPCO
if the deal's right.  Maybe even just a flatbed.  I'm
not interested in a street rod, and a project truck is
fine with me, as long as it's running.
Pricewise?  The cheaper, the better!

With that said, I'm wondering if anyone in Washington
has seen the '59 Chevy Viking ramp truck on Truck
trader onine?  Gig Harbor, near Tacoma.  It sounds
like it could be interesting considering what I'm
looking for.

Of course, feel free to clue me in on any old trucks
that might be in need of a good home within a few
hundred miles of San Francisco.

Thanks,

vince

http://invites.yahoo.com/