Re: [oletrucks] Rear axle width? PLUS: My site is updated! Check it ou

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear axle width? PLUS: My site is updated! Check it out!
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:22:34 -0600
Mark,
    I was looking for just such a replacement rear end.  From what I've
gathered latel,  a Nova or Ventura rear end are the very best replacement.
Camaro rear ends fit but the create some drag for some unkown reason and so
your tires wear weird.  I plan on putting the Ventura rear end in my panel
truck.  Infact, this saturday (the 8th) I'm going down to get a ton of
parts, including the rear end, from my uncle's shop.  Hope this helped you.
Later
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1952 GMC Panel Truck