[oletrucks] Tilt front end?

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tilt front end?
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:16:57 -0500
Be careful with the front end that you buy.  The guy who had my truck before
me was a perfectionist.  He had done a very nice 3 window before starting my
truck.  I understand that he did muck research to find the best tilt front
that money could buy.  He set my truck up for this tilt front end and was so
disappointed that he returned it.