Re: [oletrucks] LMC truck catalog

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] LMC truck catalog
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:43:33 -0400
One nice thing about the LMC catalog is the way they show exploded views of
different areas of the truck.  Not nearly as good as the catalog from
Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Co., but still pretty good.  The LMC catalog is
worth having just to have diagrams of how things fit together.  Plus, they
always have some great looking trucks on the covers.  My only order from
them went very well.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC