Re: [oletrucks] Gauge Questions

To: Joshua Tivis <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gauge Questions
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 17:28:12 -0400
You can make up a new oil line out of new tubing providing you can find a
store still selling the ferules. Look at the oldest parts store you can
find and you may get lucky, or order them from a vendor. I think I saw in
Carter's Catalog that you can buy a lengthened temp gage with exchange of
yours. This is usually for people doing V-8s, maybe could work for you
also.

Grant