[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] AD Hood Ornaments

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] AD Hood Ornaments
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 15:35:50 -0400
Sounds like you might have an  hood ornament from a old Pontiac....they had an
ornament with a plastic? Indian chief head on the front.  My truck has one of
the reproduction/originals from Jim Carter's.....you can kinda see it on my
truck picture found on the members list @ Wayne Osborne's site.
Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100