Re: [oletrucks]Oletrucks Window Stickers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks]Oletrucks Window Stickers
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 07:57:06 -0400
Man oh Man, the window stickers was quiet a few years ago. I still have one
on my 56 and Blazer rear window. Actually the stickers were for the
chevytrucks.org web site in which Ted initially put together and now it is
maintained by Ron Ramirez, as the domain was developed from the list.
wayne

>A couple of years ago, a list member (Ted Timmons....who I believe is no
>long on the list) put together a neat looking static cling window sticker
>for Oletrucks members.  I still have one if someone knows how we could get
>them reproduced.  Anybody have any idea???
>Tom Caperton
>47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup