Re: [oletrucks] dutch trucks

To: <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] dutch trucks
From: ADvent@thuntek.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 16:40:37 -0600
If the truth be known, they say that because they are expensive in europe,
especially the gas at a dollar a liter or more and can't afford American. I grew
up across the street from a dutch family and they say american cars or trucks
are very desirable. Could you picture driving a dually in downtown london?
besides, its cool to mock the usa or at least some of our gov't leaders.
harleys and chevy pickups are hot items in holland. a $20k harley here will
bring $30k or $40k there. about the same for old chevy pickups.