[oletrucks] Rear ends

To: oletrucks oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear ends
From: Ben Bennett <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:47:05 -0700
The last two times I was at pick-a--part I spotted a rear end (I
think late GM, Camaro or?). It was almost out and painted on it
was 3.09 pos. The drive shaft was mangled and one backing plate
had been knocked off. It looked like somebody had started to take
it then figured it had too much damage. My question (finally) What
would the chances be of pulling the center section out of that
rear end and putting in another? and having it work? I was
thinking of finding one with disk brakes.
--
Ben Bennett
He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead