[oletrucks] <toys> New Hotwheels '56 CHevy Flashsider out...nice!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] <toys> New Hotwheels '56 CHevy Flashsider out...nice!
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:50:14 EDT
   I hit Toys R Us today, and they had just emptied some cases into the big
jumble bin, so I sorted thru the top layers....Found the newest color
variation on the Flashsider, it's Maroon paint with gold chrome underneath
and gold bumpers, wheels, and grill. It's in the Circus on Wheels series, #1
of 4. Nice truck! Other new HW's out is a '41 Willey's gasser car, orange
metallic, and a purple Anglia Panel truck. Just thought I'd pass the word...

Jerry
Suburban freak