RE: [oletrucks] Oil Line

To: MRAHL@martinmartin.com (MIKE RAHL)
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Oil Line
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:04:47 -0500 (CDT)
--WebTV-Mail-9496-3370

Thanks to all who told me that my broken oil line is the rocker arm
shaft oil line that goes thru the head and down to the oil pump.  I have
not been able to locate one at the local junkyards or parts places.  Is
there anybody out there that would be willing to pull one off an old 235
for me.  I would pay whatever is fair.

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy 3600