Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II continued...

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mustang II continued...
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:19:43 -0600
That is an interesting story actually.  When I bought the truck, the frame
already had the crossmember, the control arms, the rotors, and the caliper
brackets.  I went to a local yard and bought, for 50 bucks, the full front
end out of a 72 Mustang II.  FI   rom the full front end I only used the
spindles and the sway bars, well not the sway bars just yet.  I do need to
buy some calipers that will fit my enlarged disks, which I plan to get from
a auto store because they are just Ford Granada calipers.  Hope this helps
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1952 GMC Panel Truck
www.ida.net/users/markhe/jacobh/index.htm