[oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Ole Truck T-shirt idea and offer
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 23:11:05 -0500
As you all know by now I was gone for two weeks tracing Route 66 with the
family.  I missed the parts of the discussion about making up a T-shir for
the group.  I own a screen printing company as well as an ole truck and
would like to set something up for the group.  Advantages to me doing it
include no art charges, I'm a graphic artist, and no set up costs, I own
the place so who's going to bitch!  Anyway I think I can do a great looking
shirt for the group for about $7.00 a shirt.  That's a full color print on
the front of a white 6.1oz, 100% cotton T.  I'm going to work up a few
ideas for the group to look at in the next few weeks.  One idea was to have
three trucks on the shirt, I think that this would be great with a shield
type design in the middle with OLE TRUCKS printed on it.  The other idea I
had was to have a picture of a father and a young son admiring an old truck
and there, standing proud next to it, the ghost of the grandfather who
owned it first.  Kind of a spiritual experience.  We've all had them with
our trucks.  Well just some thoughts.  If anyone has some designs that they
would like to set up just let me know and we can have a bit of a compitiion
to see what will be the official "Ole Trucks" T-shirt.  After all, only a
Chevy can be a true "Ole Truck"!

John Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"