Re: [oletrucks] Adventures along the Mother Road

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Adventures along the Mother Road
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:16:23 EDT
A truly "excellent" adventure.  When I was working in Chicago at Argonne Nat.
Lab. a few years back, I ended up on part of old 66 frequently and starting
thinking about running it as well.

I'd especially love to see pictures of the first Phillips 66, old
restaurants, etc.  Sounds like a great memory.

And I like your truck's name. . .

Mark Noakes
Knoxville, TN
58/56 Chevy Suburban