Re: [oletrucks] Make an air tank from a small propane tank???

To: vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Make an air tank from a small propane tank???
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:41:11 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/00 4:18:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com writes:

<< oletrucks@autox.team.net >>

Vince, I did that 20 years ago and still have it.  Don't use the air to blow
up tires for a long while as the propane residue can ignite in a hot tire and
explode.  I just use mine for cleaning parts etc.  I wouldn't use it on tires
until I was sure there was no trace of propane left in it.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, Illinois