[oletrucks] Bedliner material?

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bedliner material?
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:41:02 -0700
This may sound odd, but read on.  I've seen some of the mats that some folks
put in their pickup beds.  My question is this:

My wifes Camary has some material lining the trunk.  It's about 3/16" thick.
And can be cut very cleanly.  It looks very nice and appears to be pretty
durable.  It looks kinda like felt, but I don't think that it is.  Do any of
you know what it is called, so I'll know what to ask for..Also, where would
you look for it?

            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100