Re: [oletrucks] paint and body

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] paint and body
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:46:29 -0700
>I am in Southern Calirornia (El Segundo) and looking for some suggestions
on
>people that are willing to paint old trucks, and do it well.

Although I'm also in So Cal, I don't know any good paint and body people
because I'm doing it myself (very slowly).  But if you look closely at the
automotive magazines, you will find a disproportionate number of the cars
and trucks were done in So Cal.  So find one that you like that was done
locally, and take it to the shop listed in the article.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)