[oletrucks] 16 Inch tires

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 16 Inch tires
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:01:51 -0700
Someone on the list had recently mentioned that they had installed 215x85x16
tires on their truck. I have a couple of questions: Did you use the original
tires? if so Did you have to use inner tubes for them?
I noticed that this size of tires is the same type of tires they use for
"Dualies" and also noticed that they are quite pricey. I have been thinking
about using them, specially since there is local guy selling a pair of Good
Years with 10k miles for 50 bucks both.
Any input on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Antonio