Re: [oletrucks] Ingersoll Rand 2131 Impact Gun Question

To: Jim Cramer <jcramer1@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ingersoll Rand 2131 Impact Gun Question
From: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:12:16 -0400
Jason:
Here's a link to the IR website, where the specs to your IR 2131 are shown...
http://www.irtools.com/auto/prod/2impact/2impact.htm#IR2131
If you click the link next to the description, you may be able to get what
you're
looking for e-mailed directly to your inbox! I have a lot of Chicago Pneumatic
tools, and on their website they have Illustrated Parts Lists for all their
tools!
This has helped me greatly in the past. I hope you find IR is as good with their
website! Good Luck!

Tom
'55-2nd
Monroe, Ct.