RE: [oletrucks] Recomended disc brk kit/other mod kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Recomended disc brk kit/other mod kits
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:16:35 -0500
Rob,

I got my swing pedal from a full size Chevy van.  I had to cut off a little
of the bracket with a hacksaw and weld on a couple of braces so I could bolt
it to the dash but nothing very difficult.  I got the vacuum booster, master
cylinder, and pedal for less than $20.  If you have a few hours of time its
definitely not worth buying the aftermarket models.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas