[oletrucks] Re: found some trucks

To: "Vince Strazzabosco" <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: found some trucks
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:15:49 -0700
I guess my brother in-laws friend who has a wrecking yard in right in
Albuquerque N.M.

The more I read your emails the more you sound like me buying something that
the majority of people wouldn't want and invest more time than money to get
it back on the road.

I was at the Wrecking yard several weeks ago and finally met one of my Dad's
friends who for years has been telling him to stop by and check out (2) AD's
he's had in his yard for years and wants to sell to him because he knows
they'll both be put back on the road and not sold just for parts.

After they were done talking about this and that I asked the man "So, what
are you asking for the trucks"?  He said "well I bought one for 400.00 and
the other for 600.00 but neither one runs now so you can make me and
offer??????

 Well to make a long story short we went home to pick up some cash to go and
buy the trucks but he wasn't home but we could see (2) AD's in the backyard
through the chain link fence.  One truck was a 5-windows "1948-50 due to a
one piece door glass" and the other a 1954.

I'm on my way back to his house again to see if I can catch him at home and
buy me two more trucks.  I wish he had a phone so I could get in touch with
him

Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/