[oletrucks] Car show comments!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Car show comments!
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 14:02:29 -0700
Well as some of you know,there was a small show in Othello,Washington. It
turned out excellent as usual although fewer entries. The weather was nice
but got a little windy toward the end of show. About 103 vehicles + host
club cars. My younger brother took 1st in the Poker run winning $500.00 with
4 aces.By the way he is not a member of the host club so was allowed to
participate.There were few oletrucks but one highlight was Allen Jones(a
member of the oletruck list)entry! His truck is as fine an example of a
restored and driven truck as anyone will ever see.He and his friend Amy(both
of which are super nice people) drove over 3 hours to attend our show. And I
would like to thank them again for coming!!!!! From my experiences It seems
that all oletruck owners are exceptional  people. Maybe if we could get the
leaders of all countries to restore and drive oletrucks---- just think how
great the world could be!!!!!
Don Simmons
1953 3100