[oletrucks] Neat Signals

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Neat Signals
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:12:23 -0500
Bought some 2-ton fenders that had neat turn-signals on them. They were
about 2" high and
8" wide, down on fender with gasket, no stand, yellow front lens, red in
back. Too bad they
had broken lenses. It's a 55 first series I think, is that some one-off year
signals or after-market?
I've never seen these before. I've got some pix coming and can put on list
if allowed.  They
are die-cast and have "rust" pits or whatever and no lenses. Anyone
interested can have
them for shipping costs.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN