[oletrucks] T-Shirt

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T-Shirt
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:02:45 EDT
I am not sure who was looking for a picture of either a '54 or '55 first
series T-shirt, but I found one.  I bout 2 from Antique Power.  The quality
is excellent.  I highly recommend them.  Unfortunatly when I went to their
web site, I didn't see the '54 design.  It was a blue 1/2 ton. But it is
worth a phone call to see if they still have it.

Their web site is: http://www.antiquepower.com/gear.html

Good luck!

Dan Jacobsen

55 first series