RE: [oletrucks] And you wonder why I want an IFS?

To: "'New Mexico Jim'" <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] And you wonder why I want an IFS?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:01:17 -0500
I have the part numbers that were stamped on the bearings at home.
I'll look them up tonight and send the numbers tomorrow.

Like many other parts that our oletruck specific parts suppliers
sell, the end flap of the box had been disfigured so we cannot
go to FLAPS to get replacements.

I don't mind them getting their percentage, but I am afraid that I
when the new part needs replacement they will no longer carry it
or they will no longer be in business and then I'll have a hard time
trying to find a replacement.

I recently put disk brakes on the front of my 57 GMC and either the
brake kit supplier or the vendor had removed the part numbers from
the boxes of the bearings, hoses and master cylinder.