[oletrucks] RE: Trucks for Sale

To: <KJB768@aol.com>, <ArtDecoChevy@egroups.com>, <marty41@warwick.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Trucks for Sale
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:39:57 -0400
WATCH OUT!!!!!
I purchased a truck from this guy in January 2000.  The photos look great
and he was a great guy on the phone.  He knew his stuff and I was just
learning.  Well when the truck got here (we are 800 miles apart). I had a
list that I went back to him on, he just did not remember how the truck was
setup.  He over and over stated that is not right and would not do anything
to make it right.  PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY OR AT LEAST GO IN PERSON
AND VIEW THE TRUCK AND TAKE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS FORWARD AND BACKWARDS THIS
TRUCK. LOOK AT THE MECHANICAL WORKINGS PULL THE WHEELS etc.  I still am
learning, and did not know that good brakes to him was one working and 3
locked up.  Oh yea a blown head gasket is a good working motor.

Good luck,
Jim House

If you want more info ping me off list!