[oletrucks] Off Subject: Classic Chevy Tin and Playing Cards

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off Subject: Classic Chevy Tin and Playing Cards
From: Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:18:33 -0400
Hey!
I know a bunch of you folks collect toys and things associated with our
hobby, and lately I've been thinking of you when I go to one of the
stores here in town... They have a  Numbered,  Limited Edition, Classic
Chevy Tin and Playing Cards set I thought some of you would like! (and
they're going fast!!!!).  The 'Tin' is a turquoise colored storage tin
for the 2 decks of cards laying side by side in it. The cover of the tin
has the "Chevrolet" script embossed in it, with the crossed flags emblem
above the script... The 2 decks of cards have "GENUINE CHEVROLET" on
their backs, and the faces of the cards have the vehicles on them... For
example, the king of clubs has a 1949 Suburban 3100 Series truck on it,
the jack of clubs has a 1958 Apache Cameo on it, the 10 of clubs has a
1936 FB Series1/2 ton pickup on it... There are also a bunch of cars on
the rest of the deck (I've only opened one of the 2 decks) like the '55
ChevyBel Air, '63 Corvette, '54 Corvette, '59 El Camino, '67 Chevelle
SS, '69 Camaro SS, '58 Bel Air, and more! The cards are high quality
(United States Playing Card Co.), and I'm sure I'll come up with a good
use for the tin!
Anyway, If yer interested in getting a set, mail me off-list, and I'll
help you out! They were $5.99 plus 6% sales tax. (I'd have paid THAT for
just the TIN!)... I have no affiliation with the store, and make no
money in the deal.

Tom
'55-2nd