Re: [oletrucks] panel sheet metal

To: OlHic@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] panel sheet metal
From: J and M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:42:32 -0700
I too had the same problem on my '54 panel, only I also had rust between the
doors and the rear fenders. Cutting out sections of lower door skin patch panels
work ok for the side repairs but once you get to the rear corners you need to
get creative. I ended up fiberglassing the corners. I suppose a good sheetmetal
man could make up some corners but I sure it wouldn't be cheap. -Jeff

Jeff Street
Seattle, WA
'55-2 short/step "Street's Rod-project"