RE: [oletrucks] Insurance

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Insurance
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:23:00 -0400
Bob,
I am glad you pick up on the RUST part correctly.  This is also a question.
Since I have NO paint on the truck would it be best to spray with cans as a
top coat until I can get to doing the body work.  Or just let it go for the
next 6-9 months until I can get the body work started?  I live in new
england and have bad winters - it will not be driven in the salt and snow.
So this is when I will start to do the body work.

Thanks
Jim House