RE: [oletrucks] '57 Wiper Motor

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] '57 Wiper Motor
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:16:48 -0700
Hello fellow oletruckers:

In the latest JC Whitney Catalog they offer an Electric Wiper motor for
Chevy vehicles 41' - 48' to replace the original vacuum motor, the price is
$39.95 and they offer both 6V and 12V. My question is: Is there a reason
this motor can't be used for the trucks?

Thanks,

Antonio.
53' 3100
Cameron Park, CA