[oletrucks] 3/4 ton running boards

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton running boards
From: Andrew Roberts <arobs@becker.u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
I got a pair of fiberglass boards for my 3/4 ton from Creative Glass Works
in Oneida, TN.  I didn't ask about smooth ones, but they advertise both
smooth and standard ones for 1/2 tons, so I suspect they have smooth ones
for 3/4 tons too.  They don't advertise the 3/4 ton boards at all, but
when I called them, they didn't act like it was anything special.

This is the same company that recent list messages have raised questions
about having a fire.  I sure hope they're still in business.

Andrew Roberts
1949 3600
Buckley, WA