Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Material

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panel Material
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:58:51 -0700
>I need to create some replacment steel for the rear fender of my 55
>series 2. I was interested on a good source to puchase sheet steel to
>make the repairs . Any suggestions?

Hi Steve,

There's a place in the Los Angeles area called Industrial Metal Supply that
has several branches, maybe one in AZ.  They have a website which probably
tells their addresses.  They sell precut sheets in fairly small sizes 2' x
4' and odd scraps.  I think you want 18 ga.

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)