[oletrucks] AD Windshield

To: "OleTruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Windshield
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 07:22:24 -0700
Hi all, saw an ad panel yesterday that did not have the center metal piece
that joins the two windows together. The glass did but up to each other. It
looked kinda cool from a distance. I was just wondering if anybody else has
this and whether or not it is a good thang to do. This is a local truck so I
will see it again and check it out closely next time. I don't know how you
would seal it unless it was a one piece windshield. I wonder If anybody
makes a one piece.

Eric Johnson
Vista,Ca (San Diego)
48'Carryall w/56'GMC 270