Re: [oletrucks] Introduction

To: "Wolfgang Kuettner" <solution@bendnet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Introduction
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 08:00:10 -0500
Wolfgang-

I put a 4.10 rear end in my '50 3/4 ton.  Not sure where the gears came
from, since I got them from a list member who had bought them previously.
Between the rear end and bigger 16" tires, I can add about 40% to the speed
shown on the speedometer.  Makes a great difference!

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)
League City, Texas