[oletrucks] TF Sub 2nd seat

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Sub 2nd seat
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 17:47:29 -0700
Mark--

The driver's and 2nd seat frames look just the same, except for two
things:  the 2nd seat has metal tubes that go down and across from the
front to back, which are used to mount the seat; and the 2nd seat has
those arm-rest type things you mentioned, while the driver's seat has
short diagonal braces in the same general area.  If you had some tube
that size and a way to bend it, you could make the front seat look like
the 2nd seat.  I have a 2nd seat frame, but no cushions for it...I think
the front seat cushions would work on it.

Jim F
59s in AZ and a 57 suburban in progress