Re: [oletrucks] NOISE

To: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NOISE
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:59:01 -0500
Well in resoponse to that one, I've had Americans, British Columbians,
Albertans, Manitobans, and at present a Saskatchewn native person {Indian}
who has been in my employ for 10 years and is the most trustworthy of anyone
I know or ever had in my employ, and an Ontarian, I really am not worried
where they come from or what color they may be, good honest workers are
welcome at my dinner table after a good day's work anytime. And a lot of
good workers are missed, because some people are racist. We are all GODS
people me thinks???
If some one is a productive member of our society, let him contribute where
ever he choses to live  or is dictated to work by his employer.......

 Don.