[oletrucks] Car trailer going to Minnesota

To: Kevin Pennel <napco4x4-owner@onelist.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Car trailer going to Minnesota
From: larry jones <lajones@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:33:46 -0600
    I'm having a 58 GMC 3/4 ton delivered by trailer sometime around the
19th or 20th of August. I live north of Colorado Springs and south of
Denver. The fellow who is doing the driving asked me to see if anyone
needs a load of parts, a car, or light truck delivered anywhere between
here and Minnesota. He lives southeast of Minneapolis. If anyone is
interested, please let me know off list. He says he can give me a better
deal if I find a backhaul. Same goes for whoever has the backhaul.
Thanks.

Larry Jones