Re: [oletrucks] are we a club or just a list?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] are we a club or just a list?
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:08:48 GMT
All,

Ok I'm a Moron.  From now on I will read all the messages before I send a
reply.  See 'RE:Vendor Report from Truckexpert@aol.com dated 09 Aug 2000 for
the same information I sent out on the 10th.

OK I'm a confused Moron now.  I'm writing this at 2103 10 Aug 2000.  Why is
this message showing up on the list with a 11 Aug 2000 date?  I know that
I'm easily confused cuz I work nights and am sleep deprived. Is some cruel
computer weasel messing with my mind or what?

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window