[oletrucks] To All !

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] To All !
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:21:07 -0600
Hello all.  I know that some of you have visited my site, and I thank you
for it.  But, I'd like to attract more people to my site, and I believe that
the way to do that is to make it personal for them.  I'd like to extend an
offer to all of you that own panel trucks or burb's to send me two pic, no
more than two my site is quite large already and I believe that I've
exceeded my limit but they haven't said anything yet, of your trucks.  I'd
like trucks that are a good examples of the creativity of people but also
include some that are either bone stock or have been restored to bone stock.
(I'd appreciate no Junker style trucks, like work trucks or parts quality
trucks.)  If you have your pics already on a site, then you can send the
link and I can add a link to it from my Links section.
Thanks for your help
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1953 GMC Panel Truck