Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer Parts Supplier

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedometer Parts Supplier
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:40:36 GMT
David,

Well I dug out the receipt and the company that fixed my speedo ($107.40)
was not Denver Speedometer but in fact it was DeLuxe Speedometer and Radio
Service, Inc. at 1410-12 Speer Blvd. in Denver.  303-629-6958.  I don't know
why I ever thought that it was Denver Speedo.  I must be nutz.  I do know
that DeLuxe Speedo is real close to the Denver Diner and it stays open 24
hours a day.  They have an outstanding Philly steak sandwich which tastes
extra good at 0200.

Denver Speedometer is actually Instrument Sales and Service at 4990 Nome
Suite C, Denver.  303-576-8555

I hope that this helps.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window