[oletrucks] Re: Radiator recore

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Radiator recore
From: "Dennis O'Connor" <boyoconnor@netscape.net>
Date: 17 Aug 00 09:14:48 PDT
Jim,

I had my '55 1st series radiator re-cored for $230.  This was a high
efficiency 3 core, which was actually more expensive than a "normal" recore by
about $40.  I will be running a larger engine than stock and possibly A/C
someday, and do intend to take this truck to the desert.

So yes, it sounds like too much!  The www.stovebolt.com forum has also
discussed recore prices, and $200-$250 is agreed to be a good price.  Keep
shopping around.

-Boyo