[oletrucks] Nifty wallpaper

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Nifty wallpaper
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 06:46:53 -0700
Sent my check off to "Rock",  just now.  Really like the design.  I'll be
watching backs at the meets, looking for some fellow oletruckers.  Can't
wait til I get my shirt.  In the mean time I took the .JPG file enlarged it
a bit (with a white border).  Converted it to .BMP format.  I'm using it as
my wallpaper on the desktop.  LOOKS GREAT!!!!!