[oletrucks] Re: Ole Truck T-Shirt Design

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Ole Truck T-Shirt Design
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:06:25 EDT
Great job on the design!  Maybe, just maybe, we could impose on John again
next year or the following year to do the same thing with Subs, GMC's and
58-59's.  As much as we will probably be wearing these, new ones would be
nice this time again next year.
Thanks John for all the planning and effort you've put into this endeavor!

John Sutherland - Greensboro, NC
59' Fleets